Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today's Diet

Today I thought I would try the one diet.  This is when you can eat whatever you want as long as you only have one.  So, this morning for breakfast I had one brownie.  Then for a snack I had one rice crispie treat.  Then for lunch I had one "Smart One's" meal.  Then for a snack I had one regular sized container of Pringles.  We have a busy night planned with meetings and gymnastics and I like to make something quick on nights like that, so we are having pizza.  Knowing that there is no way one piece of pizza is going to fill me up, and to make sure I stay in the guidelines of the diet, I will eat one pizza.  And then I'll drink one bottle of wine.  I'll do a full hour of yoga and some extra stomach exercises and then go to bed around midnight.  I'll let you know if I plan to continue this diet tomorrow, as now that I've said it out loud, it just sounds ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. I love blogging!!!! I just started myself. I only have three followers and they all love me- but its still a good time. Your diet does sound a but crazy, but makes a nice post : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so hilarious! I absolutely love this idea, and I will see how yours works out for you, but may do the same. It could be good therapy.......umm the one diet? Will make you look like me....Don't do it!

    ReplyDelete