Thursday, October 21, 2010

3 followers

I'm super excited to see that I have 3 followers!  I have no idea why they would want to follow me, but I'm sure they have their reasons.  2 of them left post on my blog yesterday.  This makes me feel...important?  It also makes me feel a little anxious because now every post has to be funnier than the post before...oh the pressure!  I guess everyone needs a goal though, therefore my goal is to be the "best and funniest blogger of all time" (read the quotation as if it being said by a boxing announcer just before the big fight).
Right now, I am sitting with 5 children (2 of which are my own) in my windowless Colts room with the lights off watching a PG movie.  We just got back from the park where we had a lovely picnic as we held down our plates and shivered from the cold wind.  Needless to say we didn't stay very long since noses were running, eyes were watering and someone had to use the bathroom.  You'd think that living within walking distance of a play ground would be great fun, but not so much when the weather is colder than it looks and there are no restrooms.  We were going to go to the zoo, but I can't fit them all into my car.  They are being very quite watching the movie and to be honest, I can't believe that I got 5 kids to be quite...dumb luck or genius mom?  You decide.
By the way, the one diet is out as I have had 1 brownie, 1 pancake, and 1 bag of popcorn today and I'm starving.  Really starving.  My pants are actually getting bigger as I sit here and type.  Oh, wait, I guess that's the point of the diet, now isn't it, to make my clothes fit more loosely.  Maybe I will stick with it after all.  Of course it is only noon and I have the rest of the day to eat 1 box of anything in my kitchen.  I'll keep you posted.  I have to, now that I have followers...

No comments:

Post a Comment