Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What my sister thinks of me...

I got this text from my sister the other day "Read my blog, it's for you".  So, of course I read it right away...or sometime within the next couple of days.  Actually, I did read it as soon as I got home and on the computer.  Here is what she had to say about me:

"Kellie is the most trustworthy person I know. I could trust her with the world! She knows what its like to be betrayed and have someone break trust so she knows not to do it, especially to her baby sister =). She may not know this yet but she will someday be my matron of honor. She may cry at the drop of a hat, literally, she might cry if she drops her hat, lol but that's only because she has such a big heart it makes her sensitive. She has a wonderful personality and knows how to take a joke. I'll never forget when I was kissing an old boyfriend one day, she screamed from about 20 ft away "GET OFF MY SISTER" haha she started to laugh at herself and I began to laugh, too! The guy was thrown off but we thought it was funny! She doesn't take people for granted, and when it comes to family, she knows how important people are. Her friends she treats as family and is always honest with them whether its saying "you need a new outfit" or "you are beautiful" or "you only go back to him bc you know he will leave so you already know the end result". And her laugh can brighten a room! She knows humor and loves more than hates. She is more than great! She is a down to earth, funny, beautiful, smart woman! And did i mention she has great style!!!! She struts as she walks like she is a movie star!! I'm lucky to have a sister as great as her!!! Love ya Kellie!!!"

Boy do I have her fooled.  HAHAHAHA!  Just kidding.  Truth is, she knows me all to well.  And I wish I could say I know her just as well, but I don't know her as well as I use too.  I do know that she is the most beautiful person I know.  She has this perfect body and she doesn't even have to work for it.  She enjoys trying new things but also likes the comfort of home.  She is still finding her way in life, who she wants to be with forever, what she wants to do when she grows up, and a little bit of figuring out who she really is.  I've been so busy with work, kids, school and my husband that I haven't had much time for anything else.  Otherwise, I'd be hanging with Katie often, now that she can drink and all.  LOL.  This summer, Katie has been a great help to me by becoming a good friend/aunt to my daughter.  Hannah is having a tough time growing up and Katie has been giving her great advice.  Mostly she says "you know Hannah, your mom really does know what she's talking about."  And I didn't even ask her to say that to Hannah, she just knows what to say when Hannah ask questions.  Katie and I will always be more than sisters, we will be great friends.  Love you too, Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment