Sunday, February 27, 2011

Funny story

It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, even though I don't have a job.  Well, a job that pays me money that is.  I've had some interviews, done a couple of jewelry shows, worked out with friends and worked on homework.  I know, none of that is funny right?  Well, today Dylan had a birthday party to go to at a certain pizza joint that has games and such.  I decided that I would take Hannah for lunch there as well instead of just dropping Dylan off.  While Hannah and I were playing games, she found a game that she won a bunch of tickets on the last time we were there.  As we walked up to the game she said something which sounded like "This game totally raped me last time we were here."  Of course I responded with "what?".  She actually said "This game totally nabbed my money the last time we were here."  How I heard raped instead of nabbed, I have no idea, but I did have to hold in a laugh because I thought it was so funny that I thought my 12 year old said such a thing.

On another note, Weight Watchers is totally working.  I'm down 7 pounds and 4 inches in my waist.  Plus inches lost in my thighs and hips.  Now, if I could just get my arms under control.  Back to yoga I guess.  I do love yoga but classes are so expensive and I'm not disaplined enough to do it everyday at home.  But I guess I'm just going to have to do it, I mean it is free on my TV.  And as I sit here watching the Victoria Secret fashion show (E! pre-Oscar red carpet show), I think "I can look like that"!  Right, maybe if I were 8" taller and a D cup.  But I'm doing my best to at least look good naked.  Yep, that's my goal, to look good naked.  Whose with me?

1 comment:

  1. i am working on my naked body too- and my naked mind.

    yoga!! the library should have dvd's, gaiam.com is a great resource for what i consider the best yoga dvd's - sean corne is my favorite and shiva rea has great music and movement- netflix has video's too- also quite a few of the indy studio's offer community practices which vary from free to $8.00. city yoga and invoke are two.

    ReplyDelete