Thursday, March 10, 2011

Something Big

I've decided to do something big.  I have an idea, but I need money (as everything big takes money to start).  My problem is, I know no one with money to invest.  And since you can't do anything without knowing someone first, my idea probably isn't going to happen.  I don't want to be famous, but I'd like to do something that will make me money and make me happy.  Strike that.  I'd like to do something that will make me happy and make me money.  I'd like to have a college fund for my kids before they start college.  And I'd like to have my student loans paid off before my kids start college as well.  I know I sort of did things backwards.  I got pregnant, then married, all at the age of 20.  I stayed home to raise my kids for a while, then found a job that paid well.  After being at that job for a while, I went to college.  See, it's all backwards.  And I don't regret that at all.  I'm still married and my kids are fantastic.  But being in a situation of no longer having a job and still being in school, I'm looking for something more than what I've already done.  Therefore, I'm going to do something big.  Or at least I'm going to look into it...

No comments:

Post a Comment