Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crazy week...

It's been a crazy week.  First off, I'm breaking out like a 14 year old in mid-hormonal change.  I'm sure it's stress, but I think my boobs are getting bigger too, so maybe I'm going through puberty again.  Oh wait, puberty for adult women is menopause.  Well, that would suck if I were going through menopause at the ripe old age of 32.  But I may very well be doing just that.  Tuesday I had a slight mental breakdown.  It was uncontrollable.  I was screaming at God for not helping me out.  I'm sure I looked insane.  Then, when I left the house, I slipped on the ice (again) and just started yelling the F word like it was the only word in the English dictionary.  Then, while trying to get into the car, I slipped again.  And that was when I started crying.  Cried all the way to school.  But Wednesday, I was fine.  Actually, I was in a great mood.  And again today, great mood.  Crap.  I'm totally in menopause.  On a positive note, I guess I won't have a visit from aunt flo anymore. 

Weight Watchers is working.  I've lost 5lbs since I started the program.  And I've lost 3 inches in my waist.  I had to buy new jeans.  And, I actually found a pair that fit wonderfully.  Which, as most women know, finding jeans that fit well and make you look somewhat sexy is not easy.  That is why there are so many different styles of jeans.  So, if you want to loose some weight, join Weight Watchers cause it works.  Or at least it works for loosing 5 pounds.  I'll let you know if I loose more.

Now, on to the subject I have yet to discuss in this blog.  My husband.  He may be going to a strip club this weekend with some guy friends.  I really don't like those places and see no need for married men to go into such a place.  The whole purpose is to make you horny.  Why would a married man want to get all hornied up only to not be able to do anything about it until he gets home?  And when he gets home and sees his wife (whose had 2 children and doesn't look anything like a stripper), he'll then be turned off and decide he wants a divorce because he should be with someone who looks like a stripper.  I understand men think differently than women.  And I understand that being in a relationship for more than a year can get boring.  But going to a strip club is not the answer.  The other issue I have with this strip club thing is the money.  We only have so much, do we really want to waste it on a girl who can't or won't get a respectable job?  I hate throwing money away.  Also, my husband, in all of his excitement about going to a strip club, is going with 3 men who don't wear wedding bands.  1 isn't married at all, 1 has been married for 12 years but he and his wife don't wear rings, and 1 is engaged.  Now, the question is, will he leave his ring on?  I'm very curious to see how he is going to react to me going to a male strip club with my girl friends.  I'm really not that interested in going, but I will go just to find out how he reacts to my excitement about seeing other men, with sculpted bodies, dancing all around me.  Sometimes, marriage is just a big game. 

There are 2 days left in this week.  And I have no idea how they are going to play out.  But I'll be sure to keep you posted on the statis of my menopause, weight loss, and marriage. 

3 comments:

  1. Jeff has had his days in strip clubs Kel. I feel the same way you do. Yes, he freaked out when I went to Chip N Dale's with my friend when we were in Wisconsin. I mean freaked! So Eric will probably too. So excited for my jewelry party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. male dancers not to exciting- : ) i had my days where I went every Wednesday to the all male review - ahh the days of Circle Center, internship and being 21!! I was in the know - even the dancers new me and that shaking it up close would turn me bright purple and that i would dance back to loosen up the event. Then I matured and somehow found myself going to the standard stripe club- i was invited to "business meetings" or to go and hang out. people in the race industry do business at stripe clubs- and was surprised that they really do!! so one- stripe club women look just like you and me (the girls are different at different clubs : ) i like the long thin one- most likely though they are the ones on heron verses the curvy ones who drink and smoke pot)- they all look different- but smell amazing and have this attitude that only the dude exists. I thought it funny to sit and watch grown men discuss contracts and have a chick sit on their lap. they may have looked at her once or twice, but really, its like she was just a side thing to add to add status to the talks. having hung out more times than i should have at various strip clubs with married and single men and had my share of bought lap dances i wish them well for their evening out- its not really something a girl should be jealous over and if it is an issue- then the dude she is with is a dud : ) and all women should gut it up and spend an even or two out at a club and see just what it is all about and be thankful they have had such lives that allow them to feel valued and that they have more to offer the word than their physical- the girls in the club are either blank eyed or fired eyed and hateful from the same abuse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the totally different perspective Kari.

    Katie, I'm excited for your party too!

    ReplyDelete