Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Super Duper

Well, Eric ended up not going to the strip club, yay me!  And he wasn't that upset about it either.  Yay me again.  We went out on Saturday night with some friends and had a fabulous time.  I got to dance a little, and it reminded me of how much I miss hitting a dance floor.  I really need to get out more.  At least more than just to the pub down the street and the mall. 

I gained a pound last week.  Probably because I was well over my points this past weekend.  But it was worth it, well worth it.  I got on the scale this morning though and have lost 2 pounds since Monday (which is my weigh in day for weight watchers).  This makes me think I'm not going through menopause but was just bloated instead.  Also, the breakdown I had seems to be just a bad episode of PMS.  I think it was just so bad because of all of the stress.  Then again, maybe it's that bad every month and I just don't notice it.  I'll have to ask somebody what they think of me during those 3 days a month.  I'm sure they will tell me the truth...

This week has been alright for me.  It's very strange not working.  I've had some interviews and I think they've gone somewhat well, but I'll have to wait to see if they call back.  And if they do call back, then I need to see if they'll offer me what I want.  I'm not going to settle for a job until I feel I have to settle for a job.  I'm worth more than just settling.  At least that's what I tell myself when I'm looking at myself in the mirror in the morning.  You know the drill, "I am somebody, I can do anything, I'm worth something, etc. etc."  It seems to be working so far, I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment