Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010

So here is a recap of everything I did in 2010: 

Had a New Year's Eve party at my house; went to a Colts game; had a party at my house for a Colts game; had surgery; went to bar to watch Colts in the Superbowl; watched my husband cry when Colts lost the Superbowl; found out my mom has cancer; went out for St. Patrick's Day and may have drank a lot but I don't remember; went to friends house for poker party; went to the Smiley Adult Prom with friends; won my first monthly poker tournament at Bubbaz; went to the horse races for the first time; helped throw birthday party for friend; had the kids baptized; watched Kentucky Derby at friends house; watched the Indianapolis 500 from a suite at the track; turned 32 on Memorial Day; planted new rose bushes in flower garden; had birthday party at my house; took kids to Florida with extended family; went to Universal Studios; threw birthday party for friend at my house; camped out for Dave Matthews Band shows at Deer Creek; took son to Alpine Valley for his first Dave Matthews Band show as his birthday present; took kids to see fireworks; supported my husband in starting a new job; took kids to the State Fair and won 3 fish; put the fish in the pond; won a local contest for the Crown Royal race team; camped with friends for Brickyard 400; went to Crown Royal race party and lost final contest; went to Brickyard 400 and ran into brother and sister-in-law;  had falling out with friends; found out mom's cancer is stage 4; went to Wrigley Field and stood 3rd row from stage for Dave Matthews shows; hosted Colts season kick off party at my house; made up with friends; played more poker at Bubbaz; had gin party at my house; went to 3 Halloween parties dressed as a Aphrodite; helped friend throw Halloween party for kids; took kids trick or treating; had falling out with friends, again; went to a battle of the bands; went to Virgina for 2 more Dave Matthews Band shows; spent a day at a winery, bought lots of wine; hosted Thanksgiving at my house; baked first turkey, it was delicious; made ginger bread house with kids, it was also delicious; had birthday party for daughter's 12th birthday; went to 5 Christmas parties in 1 week; took a week off from work to do nothing, it was great; had New Year's Eve party at my house but ended up going to the bar anyway; went to work 7 - 3:30 Monday - Friday; went to school 2 nights a week; took my son to guitar lessons and baseball practice; took my daughter to gymnastics and piano lessons;  spent the year enjoying my friends and family and spending all my money.  What did you do in 2010?

Roses

     Universal Studios
                                       
                                 Alpine Valley DMB show, Dylan's 9th Birthday 
State Fair

Crown Royal contest piece I designed

    Halloween
Ginger Bread House

No comments:

Post a Comment