Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wow...I mean, Wow!

I really don't have much to write about, I just thought that title would get your attention and make you want to read.  I've been super duper busy.  The new job is kinda kicking my rear end, as well as helping me walk it off.  I need to get one of those step counter things so I can see how many steps I'm taking a day.  I've hit a stopping point with Weight Watchers, so the standing/walking around the showroom all day is helping the LBs fall off.  I plan on taking the kids to the pool a lot this summer, and I'd like to look super hot in my swim suit.  Maybe I should do some sit ups and/or push ups or something...

Working in Carmel is interesting...it's very different than the south side of Indy.  People either have money, or pretend to have money.  Most people are much nicer than I thought they'd be, but I have had a few clients that haven't been so kind.  And it took about a week for my co-workers to get use to me, but now they love me!  I think they were a little worried when I told them how much I love Dave Matthews Band and Nascar.  Actually, I think it was the camping for those things that gave them second thoughts.  But then I brought in cookies and M&M's one day and told them that I was planning on buying their friendship.  They laughed and said "Oh, Kellie, you really do care!"  And now they like me.  We'll see how long that last. 

That's it for now...but only because I'm going to bed.  Hopefully, I'll think of something genius to right for next time.  Until then, I hope your house isn't flooded from all the rain.  I hope your garden is looking fantastic.  And I hope your planning on having a fabulous summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment