Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crack me up funny...

So, I'm playing cards yesterday and I get the following text from my daughter, "While you're out, can you please pick me up some new bras cause these are squeezing the crap out of me."  Of course I burst out laughing because it was just so funny that she would send me a text about this subject.  But wait, it gets better.  I do as she ask and pick her up 2 new bras while I'm out getting some things to make their lunches for the week.  Of course this means I was at a store where you can get bras and food, and it wasn't Wal-Mart because I really don't like Wal-Mart.  Anyway, I get home and she tries them on and they are a little big.  Now, it is very difficult to be in-between sizes on bras.  She was a 34 so I got a 36, still in a training bra.  Well, the 36 is a little big because she had the 34 on the tightest notch and the straps needed to be loosened.  She didn't need new bras, she needed to adjust the ones she already has.  So, now she has 2 bras that should fit in about 2 months or so.

But wait!  That's not all!  My son thinks his liver is in his penis.  I'm not kidding either.  We were talking about cancer on our way home from church and Dylan was asking about my mom's liver.  She has cancer in her liver but it isn't liver cancer.  So I'm explaining this to Dylan and he says "Is my liver where I think it is".  Of course I have to respond with "Where do you think your liver is", and he whispers "my penis".  He's 9 and I have no idea why he thinks his liver is in his penis.  Especially when he know girls don't have a penis.  He must have thought my moms liver is in her vagina, but I didn't ask him to find out.  I just explained to him, while I was trying not to laugh, that the liver is on the left side of abdomen, across from the stomach.  He said, "Oh, O.K." and that was it. 

As you can read, my kids keep me cracked up all the time.  And this weekend was a darn funny one.  Hope you got some laughs this weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment